Are you interested in undertaking an interdisciplinary master degree including chemistry, biology/ biochemistry and biophysics in one of the first 100 universities of the world? The enrolment for the Master in Chemical Biology, awarded by the University of Geneva in collaboration with the EPFL, is now open. This Master programme teaches students how to probe biological problems at the molecular level using innovative chemistry, biochemistry and biophysical approaches.
The programme is open to Bachelor degree holders in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biophysics or equivalent, wishing to orient their career toward chemical biology. The degree will represent the golden road if you wish to undertake a career in research but not only as chemical industry represents one of the leading industry of Switzerland.
The programme provides:
- A curriculum that emphasizes laboratory work. Students have the opportunity to gain diverse theoretical knowledge in the field of chemical biology and to perform research in labs pushing the state of the art.
- Internationally renowned teachers at the forefront of their field with whom they will receive individualized and highly interdisciplinary training in biology, chemistry, biophysics.
- An exceptional research infrastructure
- A stimulating scientific environment
- A golden gateway to a doctorate of your choice
You will benefit from the following unique features:
- A high level of supervision – proximity to researchers conducive to the success of your studies and the development of your intellectual, scientific and professional independence
- Personalized tutoring by senior students
- Active support throughout your studies in the lab by the student advisor
- Recognition of your excellence. The programme includes interesting fellowship perspectives for meritorious students.
- An international work environment that operates in English and has a collaborative spirit
- February 28, 2023: if you need a visa
- April 30, 2023: if you don’t need a visa and if you haven’t studied at the University of Geneva before
- No deadline if you are a UNIGE student, even if you have not yet received your bachelor’s degree but expect to complete it within 6 months
Start of the programme: September 2023
More information on how to enroll to the UNIGE and the programme!
Share this article