Skip to content
For finding financial support
- CTI Invest: leading financing platform for Swiss high-tech start-ups.
- Startupticker.ch: Online news platform for young entrepreneurs, innovators and supporters. The hub increases the visibility of young Swiss companies and serves to highlight the diverse and vibrant start-up scene.
- EasyGov.swiss: Service offered by the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) to facilitate and simplify the creation of new businesses in Switzerland.
Prizes and awards
- Venture kick allots CHF 130’000 for the best start-up idea.
- Swiss Startups Awards: CHF 50’000 for the four best ideas, funded by Startups.ch, AXA Winterthur, Axpo and PostFinance.
- INNOGAP: Created by Unitec (UniGE) as a proof-of-principle fund to help researchers at UNIGE and HUG to move their research discoveries toward practical implementation (five grants per year of up to CHF 30’000).
Private companies specialized in company foundations
- Startups.ch is a Nexus-owned company, which focusses on company foundations, and assists you in starting a GmbH, AG, sole enterprise or limited partnership.
- LeanStart supports start-up in their initial steps.
Workshops for high-tech ideas that may want to become start-up companies