The NCCR Chemical Biology network has a very robust component of knowledge transfer towards the academic and industrial community.
Our main activities in this field:
- Sustaining activity of publishing in highly visible journals
- Participating to (international) scientific meetings with presentations and posters
- Organising of meetings, courses and conferences for the local, national and international communities
- Forging international collaborations with other academic institutions and economic actors
- Participating as a sponsor in a number of conferences or symposiums relative to our fields of interest
- Regularly organising workshops on a particular technology offered by a NCCR group for graduate students and postdocs
- Increasing the communication between the different project participants with the organisation of retreats
- Implementing within the frame of our chemical screening platform ACCESS, a web portal for data sharing and analysis for the benefit of all ACCESS users across Switzerland.