ACCESS Geneva organizes a workshop to introduce 8 NCCR members into automated microscopy, through theoretical and practical work.
Programme of the workshop
- Preparation of the cells using automated equipment (robots)
- Fixation and labeling of cells with antibodies using automated plate washers
- Image acquisition using the automated microscope ImageXpress® Micro XL
- Image analysis using Biocomputing tools (Custom Module Editor, AcuityXpress™)
The workshop will take place in October 2016 (Monday 3d to Wednesday 5th).
Registration will close on September 16th.
- Dimitri Moreau & Jean Gruenberg (ACCESS Geneva)