The International Symposium on Chemical Biology will take place from November 8 to 10, 2022 at the Campus Biotech in Geneva (Switzerland). This international meeting of high scientific calibre will bring together leading scientists to feature the latest advances within the broad field of Chemical Biology and foster an open and dynamic dialogue!
An impressive array of 15 international leaders in the field of chemical biology will collectively cover a great diversity of topics including:
- the discovery of plant enzymes that catalyze unusual or unprecedented enzymatic transformations
- the engineering of chemical approaches to visualize and manipulate biochemical activities in living cells
- the molecular and cellular analysis of Parkinson-disease-related-kinase LRRK2 and its corresponding PPM1H phosphatase.
Participants to the Symposium on Chemical Biology will be exposed to new areas of research, allow for the cross pollination of ideas and targeted networking. The outcome of this unique learning experience comprises extensive poster sessions and ample time for discussion after each talk while the online audience will be able to actively participate, comment and ask questions, for targeted networking/ conversations.
List of speakers
- Prof. Sarah O’Connor, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology (Germany)
- Prof. Kai Johnsson, Max Planck Institute for Medical Research (Germany)
- Prof. Tomas Kirchhausen, Harvard Medical School (USA)
- Prof. Gijsje Koenderink, TU Delft (Holland)
- Prof. Stefan Kubicek, CEMM (Austria)
- Prof. Prisca Liberali, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (Switzerland)
- Prof. Suzanne Pfeffer, Stanford University School of Medicine (USA)
- Prof. Hagan Bayley, University of Oxford (UK)
- Prof. Paola Picotti, Institute of Molecular Systems Biology, ETH Zurich (Switzerland)
- Prof. Ulrich Schopfer, Novartis (Switzerland)
- Prof. Sara Sigismund, University of Milan & Istituto Europeo di Oncologia (Italy)
- Prof. Christian Hackenberger, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin and Leibniz-Forschungsinstitut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (Germany)
- Dr. Adai Colom, Biofisika Institute (Spain)
- Dr. Rita Mateus, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (Germany)
Deadline to register: October 18, 2022
3 price categories: PhD & predoctoral students – Academic attendees – Industry attendees