The NCCR Chemical Biology has the pleasure to announce the workshops that will be organised during the second edition of the “Soft Skills Week” in Lausanne from February 5 to 9, 2018. Registration is open until January 15.
Assertiveness: the key to open and efficient communication!
February 5-6th, 2018 (11:00-17:00), EPFL
What would you achieve if you managed to:
- express your opinion and your feelings openly yet respectfully
- set healthy boundaries in your professional and personal relationships
- understand and manage diversity of personalities
- enhance your active listening skills and empathy
- deal efficiently with difficult conversations and miscommunications
- provided feedback constructively
- created relationships of trust and cooperation.
Mastering your time: less stress, more energy!
February 8-9th, 2018 (11:00-17:00), EPFL
The aim of this workshop is to get techniques to better manage working time and stress.
Participants will learn to:
- schedule effectively
- distinguish between urgent and important
- set the right priorities
- handle interruption
- set SMART goals
- deal with procrastination
- change their self-sabotage strategies
Registration is now closed.
About the trainer
Dimitra Karatolou, MSc, PCC
Executive, Career & Life Coach I Organizational Development Consultant
She holds a BA in Communication and Mass Media by the University of Athens and an MSc in Social and Organizational Psychology by the London School of Economics. She began her career as a journalist, but soon turned to psychology. She has worked in senior human resources roles in multinational companies in Germany and in Greece. In 2007 she created her own company Lifepassport – dream, plan, act! Until today she has designed and delivered more than 700 training hours and 1.000 coaching hours. She is certified as a Professional Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation and as an NLP Master Practicioner by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming. Moreover, she regularly writes articles for business magazines about professional and personal development. Apart from Greek she also speaks English and German fluently.
Copyright: Colorful speech bubbles designed by Freepik