The bench2biz workshop is there to jump-start a new venture! This year, the event will take place online to host idea champions from all over Switzerland, between November 23 and December 4, 2020. This workshop will help participants in the early phase of an innovative idea in science and technology to move from an idea to a concept stage, shape their venture ideas, determine the commercial value and marketability of their idea or invention and set the ground of their business plan.
Who is it for?
The bench2biz workshop targets students or young researchers from all over Switzerland, with a very early to early high-technology entrepreneurial idea in science and technology, and prepares for the entry into the existing Swiss start-up ecosystem.
- If you are wondering if your invention/research is marketable
- If you need to get a clear picture on how to pursue your business idea
- If you want to get guidance specifically adapted to your project
Then this workshop is for you! You will benefit from fast-paced sessions, support from recognized industry experts and networking opportunities.
The event will take place exceptionally online (Zoom), entitling 20 hours spread over two weeks.
- Kick-off event: Monday, November 23, 2020
- Day 1: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- Day 2: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- Day 3: Monday, Monday 30, 2020
- Day 4: Friday, December 4, 2020
This event is organized by the bench2biz consortium of five National Centers of Competence in Research (NCCRs RNA&Disease, Chemical Biology, TransCure, Bio-inspired Materials and PlanetS). This 2020 workshop edition is hosted by NCCR Chemical Biology & PlanetS and is powered by Neworks.
How to apply?
Application and participation are free of charge.
Copyright cover picture: Mike Kotsch, Unsplash